Insurance Clients
Share to Google Buzz
Share to Google Plus
Share to LiveJournal

Renters Insurance, CT

You need a Renters Insurance in CT, New Haven, Wallingford, Hamden  and surrounding cities.
Get A Free Renters Insurance Quote

Residence owners insurance is a necessity for anyone renting or subletting a house or house. Whether you live in a single house, duplex, townhome, condo, loft, studio or house, you need to have homeowners insurance to protect your possessions and your liability. In fact, many property managers throughout America require homeowners to purchase lease insurance when they sign a lease with their tenant. The good news is that you can very easily compare affordable homeowners plans online from the comfort of the house to find the best plan at the lowest price.

Property owners or property managers are required to hold homeowners protection, which protects the actual structure of the house or house and the land it is located on. Most homeowners however, aren’t aware that all the personal property in the property are that of the homeowners and therefore will only be protected if the tenant has a lease plan.

If there was a flood, theft or fire in which the property and all the products in the property were destroyed or stolen, the landlord would be protected for the property with the homeowner’s protection plan but the products in the property would be the responsibility of the tenant. If the tenant has a renter’s plan, their valuables will be changed by the replacement contents protection. It’s unfortunate for not planning in the case of loss, but if the tenant does not have insurance, their possessions will have to be changed out of their own pocket!